10 Must Read Inspiring Books - thru August 2018
Updated: Aug 18, 2018
If you know me, you are aware that I'm an avid reader. In fact, it is August 2018, and I've already found the time to enjoy 90 books for the year.
Follow me on Goodreads Here.
***Affiliate links are used: If you purchase through my link will receive a small commission! I only ever recommend products / services that I LOVE and USE myself. The support of you purchasing through my link allows me to continue to pursue my dreams! So I thank you for all of your support!!!
Less than 1% of my time is spent in front of the television as it holds ZERO interest for me.
Below is a list of my must drop everything and read inspirational books. They have helped me stay my path towards spiritual enlightenment as well as my path to career growth.
Please share your thoughts on these books or others you think I would love!
1. Rise Sister Rise - Rebecca Campbell
2. Light is the New Black - Rebecca Campbell
3. Soul Shifts: Transformative Wisdom for Creating a Life of Authentic Awakening, Emotional Freedom, and Practical Spirituality - Barbara De Angeles
4. The Basics of Mysticism, Defining the Six Facets of Spiritual Development - Mischa Alyea
5. The Warrior Goddess Way, Claiming the Woman you are Destined to be - Heatherash Amara
6. Frequency, the Power of Personal Vibration - Penney Peirce
7. Burning Woman - Lucy H. Pearce
8. The Four Agreements - Don Miguel Ruiz
9. Pitch Anything: An Innovative Method for Presenting, Persuading, and Winning the Deal - Oren Klaff
10. Move Your Stuff: Change your Life, How to use Feng Shui to Get Love, Money, Respect, and Happiness - Karen Rauch Carter
Please join me on Facebook: